Please be advised that the following location is a provider-based clinic and both a physician and facility fee will be assessed, which may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense.
Pawtucket, RI 02860
P: (401) 729-2582
We offer a comfortable, cheery setting for the comprehensive care of children from birth to adolescence. The brightly painted walls and a playroom brimming with books, movies, toys and music help eliminate the fear.
Pediatricians affiliated with the department's medical staff include specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, neonatology and neurology.
Other pediatric services include:
- Pediatric Primary Care Center for outpatient pediatric services.
- Inpatient care for children, with accommodations for parents and family members.
- Childhood Lead Intervention Clinic.
- Pediatric physical medicine for physical therapy, occupational therapy, audiology, speech therapy.
- The New England Institute of Pediatric Neurodevelopment for children with learning and developmental problems, including ADHD, autism, dyslexia, obsessive-compulsive disorder and Tourette syndrome.
- Consultations for medication evaluation.